October 30, 2015
Install the payment_ccavenue module.
Click on Manage Payments Using CCAvenue.
Click on “Configure payment acquiring methods”
Configure your CCAvenue Account.
Put your Merchant Key , Access Code and Working key provided by CCAvenue.
Set the Associated Journal to create payment using CCAvenue.
Go to Sales–>Sales–>Sale Order
– Create New Sale Order and Confirm it.
– You will see CCAvenue button in Online Payment Options.
– To Pay with CCAvenue Click on CCAvenue Button then it will redirect you to CCAvenue Website.
– Login to your CCAvenue Account.
– Select Payment Method to Pay and pay.
After successful payment you will be redirected back to Odoo.
After successful payment one payment record is created in Odoo against the customer. In the reference you can see the CCAvenue transaction ID.
One transaction record is created in Payment Transactions where you can see all transaction related information.
Go to Settings–>Payments –> Payment Transactions